Abstract Guidelines --------------------------------
- Abstracts can be submitted through www.ccilbs.com
- Abstract must be submitted in English, Font size 12pt, Times New Roman.
- Abstract title to be limited to 20 words in BOLD UPPER CASE (Font size 12pt, Times New Roman)
- The abstract text to be limited to 300 words and is to be structured with the following headings: (in bold)
- Material & Method
- Please do not include tables, graphs and images in the abstract.
- Presenting authors of abstract must be registered participants.
- Abstracts must be original and must not be or have been published or presented at any other meeting.
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstract received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- Abstract will be submitted in the doc or docx file format only.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 31st March 2019
• Abstracts for Poster presentations are to be submitted online through the conference website.
• Top 5 posters will be considered for an oral presentation as well as awards.
• These can include case series, case reports or clinical trials with reference to the different categories mentioned as under:
• Conference registration is mandatory.
• The acceptance will be intimated by an email to the presenting author.
• The abstract is restricted to a maximum of 250 words.
• It should include: Aims and Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, and Key words.
• A maximum of one table and/or figure can be included for the depiction of results.
• For case reports the content may be arranged as Background , Case Report (s), Conclusions and Key words.
3. Mechanical Ventilation
5. Liver Failure
6. Liver Transplant
7. Portal Hypertension
1st Prize: INR 20,000
2nd Prize: INR 15,000
3rd Prize: INR 10,000
4th & 5th Prize: INR 5,000