Abstract Categories --------------------------------
- Acute Kidney Injury
- Acute respiratory failure and ventilation
- AIDS, haematologic-oncologic issues in the ICU
- Cardiovascular issues in ICU
- Imaging in intensive care
- Infections and prevention7
- Liver failure
- Coagulation, Transfusion and hemostasis disorders
- Poisoning/Toxicology /Pharmacology
- Sedation, analgesia and delirium
- Systemic diseases
- Extracorporeal Therapies
- Ethics and End of Life Care
- Brain death, organ donation and transplantation
• Abstracts for Poster presentations are to be submitted online through the conference website.
• Top 5 posters will be considered for an oral presentation as well as awards.
• These can include case series, case reports or clinical trials with reference to the different categories mentioned as under:
• Conference registration is mandatory.
• The acceptance will be intimated by an email to the presenting author.
• The abstract is restricted to a maximum of 250 words.
• It should include: Aims and Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions, and Key words.
• A maximum of one table and/or figure can be included for the depiction of results.
• For case reports the content may be arranged as Background , Case Report (s), Conclusions and Key words.
3. Mechanical Ventilation
5. Liver Failure
6. Liver Transplant
7. Portal Hypertension
1st Prize: INR 20,000
2nd Prize: INR 15,000
3rd Prize: INR 10,000
4th & 5th Prize: INR 5,000